Ankrom Moisan Architects is a growing design firm with an excellent reputation for our culture and design philosophy. We are a high-energy, collaborative firm striving to continually raise the bar in the design profession.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our professional team. Our Portland office is seeking a dynamic Senior Interior Designer with a minimum of ten years’ experience to help lead our teams through the creative process and all phases of design and construction.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Manage projects and project teams in a fast-paced environment that rewards self-starters
- Experienced with diverse clients and projects
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects types and sizes
- Foster great design in all phases of a project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills required
- Collaborate on interiors projects, including design concepts, programming client needs, concept design, design development
- Lead daily interaction with clients, architectural teams and design teams
- Manage the execution of design and contract documents including understanding detailing specifications
- Establish budget fees, prepare project schedules and monitor adherence to terms
- Superb mentor skills are essential for this role
- Develop and manage work plans and project teams
- Manage client relationships
- 10+ years of experience ideally in Senior Housing
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited university
- NCIDQ and LEED accreditation preferred but not required
We are a growing employee owned firm with offices in Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle. As an employee of Ankrom Moisan Architects, your ability to be versatile, curious, and collaborative in an active design focused firm are valued. Our firm is bustling with work yet maintains a lively spirit, fun environment, and collaborative camaraderie within our workplace.
Please reply to: AMRecruiter@ankrommoisan.com with Senior Interior Designer in the subject line and attach a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio as a Word Document or PDF.
No phone calls or recruiters please. Candidates only.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential per to EEO guidelines.
As an employee of Ankrom Moisan, your ability to adapt to an ever-changing climate is valued. Our firm stays busy but fosters an environment of mentorship, fun, and camaraderie within the office. Nontraditional office perks include design shares and pinups, bike storage, Tri-Met Pass, unlimited coffee, the occasional treats, volunteer opportunities, monthly events, and so much more. This is a full-time position with benefits, with an occasional need for overtime to accommodate project schedules and deadlines.